- Assist with management of website content
Liaise with marketing agency This exciting new role is for the position of Digital Marketing Executive in the Clinical Trials Division of a global medical equipment supplier.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the post holder will be required to assist with product marketing research, and management of products to feature on our website.
Tasks also include creating Google Analytics website performance reports, provide competitor research reports and liaising with marketing agency on written website content. Knowledge of SEO and Google Ad campaigns is preferable though not essential.
Capability of creating branded content to feature on our social media is preferable, though not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and motivated professional to establish themselves and develop new skills at a growing company with excellent career progression opportunities.
- On written marketing content
- Provide website performance and SEO reports via Google Analytics 4 and Google Search Console.
- Create competitor research reports
- Assist with branded visual content to feature on our social media channels.
- Good capability of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to liaise with marketing agency on written online content
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- SEO knowledge (preferable though not essential)
- PPC knowledge (preferable though not essential)
- Excellent capability with Adobe packages (preferable though not essential)
You will have strong creative capabilities with an interest in digital marketing. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, willingness to learn new software and generally good computer skills are required. A willingness to improve capabilities of key skills is also important. We are looking for an amiable individual someone with a can-do and motivated attitude and good multi-tasking ability.
The office is located in Horwich, Bolton. Successful candidate is expected to work from the office, though working from home is fine when required.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Working at Woodley...
We began our Woodley journey in 1989 and many years on, our growth ambition will always burn brightly. Woodley is a family business in every sense. You will be valued and cared for. We provide an annual cost of living salary increase, annual salary review and will work with you to help you achieve your career goals. Many members of our team have forged a long and successful career at Woodley and continue to do so. And you could too.
The role of this position is to support the Logistics team with global supply of a wide range of equipment for clinical trials. Ensuring deadlines are met is critical to the position, with a high level of attention to detail required.
This is for the role of Contracts Specialist for the Pharma Division of a global medical equipment supplier, demonstrating excellent year-on-year growth in an exciting and innovative industry.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team working within the hugely successful Clinical Trials division of a global medical equipment supplier. Woodley Trial Solutions provides a unique range of tailored, end-to-end solutions that save time and money at all stages of the Clinical Trial process.