As part of your role in the Clinical Trials Division of a global medical equipment supplier, you will be required to support the Logistics team in the international transportation and delivery of medical equipment with a high level of service. You will work with key stakeholders to the logistics requirements for international projects with an emphasis on controlling costs while meeting schedule, customer, and compliance requirements.
Your role requires you to be able to handle a high workload with efficiency and accuracy.
- Keep accurate records of Dispatches, Collections and Shipping KPI’s
- Update relevant systems with time sensitive data.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including clients, couriers, and other operational departments as and when required.
- Complete timely and accurate preparation of shipping documents, custom entries, and freight bookings
- Support movement of goods, imports, and exports in compliance with policies, laws, regulations, and standards
- Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures
- Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of customer orders and with focus on accuracy, efficiency and time management
- Support the Logistics Coordinator with ad-hoc requests and international projects.
- Monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
-Organise safe dispatch and return of all company products.
- Organised and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- IT literate with familiarity with Microsoft Office Products
- Being able to support across U.S, UK and EU offices in an effective timeframe
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
You will have a proven track record in a similar role, be computer literate and be commercially orientated. It is essential that you have the capacity to work with colleagues at all levels, can work as part of a team, and the ability to work on own initiative whilst maintaining team approach. The successful candidate must have exemplary personal standards of conduct, and the ability to work under pressure.
We are looking for people who bring a positive/can do attitude with a high level of energy and a passion for procurement in the healthcare industry motivated and are dedicated team players.
Good time management skills and a skilled working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook are essential.
Experience working in a logistics environment.
Digital Marketing Assistant
This exciting new role is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy individual who is interested in a career in digital marketing.
This is for the role of Contracts Specialist for the Pharma Division of a global medical equipment supplier, demonstrating excellent year-on-year growth in an exciting and innovative industry.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team working within the hugely successful Clinical Trials division of a global medical equipment supplier. Woodley Trial Solutions provides a unique range of tailored, end-to-end solutions that save time and money at all stages of the Clinical Trial process.