A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team working within the hugely successful Clinical Trials division of a global medical equipment supplier. Woodley Trial Solutions provides a unique range of tailored, end-to-end solutions that save time and money at all stages of the Clinical Trial process.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sourcing Manager. This role will focus on sourcing a variety of products from suppliers around the World to aid in the further expansion of our global presence.
This is a full-time role where you will play a key role in procurement, sourcing, analysing suppliers and products, and carrying out efficient procurement processes to provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service. You will work closely with the Procurement Manager and the Sales Team to shape future supply chains by investigating and evaluating new supply opportunities and partnerships. Your approach with help to deliver ongoing value and benefits to Woodley Trial Solutions.
• Sourcing a wide range of products globally to support clinical trials across multiple countries
• Work with the Sales Teams to understand customer needs analysis and identify effective solutions
• Respect agreed turnaround times by establishing pricing of products whilst conducting necessary due diligence such as product compliance and appropriate regulatory checks
• Demonstrate an analytical approach and present recommendations based on delivering value and benefit
• Present and communicate regular updates on sourcing opportunities to relevant key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation
• Contribute to the overall procurement strategy by delivering value via tendering, costing evaluation and supply contract formation
• Identify manufacturers/suppliers who meet or exceed the Woodley standards for ethics, integrity, and sustainability
• Identify and manage significant risks in the supply chain by ensuring appropriate risk mitigation plans
• Continuously review the market to proactively identify innovative products or alternative products delivering benefits such as cost reductions or improved performance
• Continuously review the market and provide an overview of market conditions
• Educate and update key stakeholders on innovative/alternative products and market environment
• Provide regular reports updating management on agreed KPIs
• Other duties and/or projects as assigned
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and work to demanding timelines
• Comfortable supporting the Sales Team and conversing with customers
• Display interpersonal skills by developing relationships with internal/external stake holders such as colleagues, suppliers and customers
• Able to persuade and influence key stakeholders by adopting an analytical approach
• Able to put forward ideas and proposals in a concise format
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Ability to manage fluctuating demands by adjusting workload based on prioritisation
• MCIPS qualification is desirable
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent IT skills, experience with software systems to produce self-generated information
You will have a background in healthcare, medical devices or similar. As a senior member of the team, you will have the ability to work with various key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation. Focused on supporting the needs of the customer you will bring commercial acumen when proposing solutions.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated working on their own initiative whilst keeping key stakeholders updated with relevant activity and progress. As the business experiences high growth, the demands of the role will fluctuate thus requiring you to work under pressure and prioritise workload. Maintaining personal and professional standards at all times is paramount.
Favouring an analytically focused approach you will use data driven insights to plan and develop strategic approaches to sourcing strategies. We are looking for an individual who can bring a positive attitude with a high level of energy and a passion for procurement in the healthcare industry.
You will be proficient using Excel (pivot tables etc) and skilled working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages are essential. You will be expected to quickly become familiar with the business ERP system upon undertaking full training.
A degree or equivalent experience essential
MICIP or studying towards MCIPS essential
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Digital Marketing Assistant
This exciting new role is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy individual who is interested in a career in digital marketing.
The role of this position is to support the Logistics team with global supply of a wide range of equipment for clinical trials. Ensuring deadlines are met is critical to the position, with a high level of attention to detail required.